Extended License - Small Commercial Use for Finished Physical Items - Up to 1000 Uses
Regular price $30.00
DIGITAL PRODUCT - NO PHYSICAL ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED.
WHAT YOU GET
- This Extended License increases the commercial use limit of digital designs purchased from 100 items to 1000 items for a single design. If you exhaust the 1000 item limit afforded by this license, you may renew the limit by repurchasing the license.
- This Extended License does not include the design. You must purchase the design separately.
- This Extended License applies only to finished physical items, such as apparel, tumblers, stickers/sticker sets, can coolers, phone cases, etc.
- This Extended License does NOT apply to transfers of any kind. Please send an email to email@example.com if you'd like to discuss an Extended License for allowed transfers.
- This Extended License does NOT take the place of the Annual Screen Print License. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you'd like to discuss obtaining a Screen Print License.
- This Extended License must be purchased for EACH design you are wanting to have an increased commercial use limit on.
- If you are purchasing the license and a design at the same time, it will be assumed the license is being purchased for that design.
- If you are purchasing the license for a design that you previously purchased, please indicate the name of the design you are purchasing the license for in the Notes box on the checkout screen.
Please make sure you have the required software and knowledge to use digital files before making your purchase. Digital files are non-refundable.
- Finished digital designs may be used for both personal and small commercial use, but may not be copied, distributed, shared, or resold for any reason.
- Digital files may be used unlimitedly for personal use.
- Digital files may be used in small commercial settings up to 100 uses on physical products for sale. Once you have reached the 100 use limit, simply repurchase the file to renew the limit. (Limit does not apply to digital paper or monogram sets.)
- Digital files may be used to sell sublimation transfers or waterslides with no additional license, up to 100 prints. Once you have reached the 100 print limit, simply repurchase the file to renew the limit. (Limit does not apply to digital paper or monogram sets.)
- Digital paper files may be used in both your physical and digital products, but may not be resold or altered and resold in their original form.
- You may not claim designs as your own, nor may you alter designs and claim them as your own. Designs are offered only as finished files not intended to be modified unless otherwise specified.
- Third party sharing/printing of any kind is not allowed - with or without a license.
- All digital images/mockups featuring these designs in any way MUST be watermarked prior to being shared. The watermark should be placed in such a way to make it difficult for the image to be downloaded and repurposed (aka stolen). Please protect all designer artwork in this way, no matter who you purchase from!