June 2021 Digital Drive - READ DESCRIPTION BEFORE PURCHASING!
Purchasing this drive gives you access to the files included in this drive folder ONLY.
- Once purchase is complete, you will receive an email with the Drive link within 24 hours. These emails are sent out manually, so please understand that I cannot always immediately send the link upon purchase. Drive Access Emails are sent to the email address used at checkout. This is a Google Drive, so a Gmail account is recommended for the best experience.
- Graphics are loaded to the Drive as they are completed throughout the month. Beginning in 2021, there will no longer be a guaranteed minimum for monthly drives. For reference, monthly drives in 2020 averaged 58 finished designs and 4 monogram sets per month, with some clipart and digital papers thrown in occasionally as well.
- All finished designs are 300DPI in PNG file format with a transparent background. Digital papers are 12"x12" in JPG file format.
- Finished digital designs may be used for both personal and small commercial use, but may not be copied, distributed, shared, or resold for any reason.
- Digital files may be used unlimitedly for personal use.
- Digital files may be used in small commercial settings up to 100 uses on physical products for sale. Once you have reached the 100 use limit, simply repurchase the file to renew the limit. (Limit does not apply to digital paper or monogram sets.)
- Digital files may be used to sell sublimation transfers and waterslides with no additional license, up to 100 prints. Once you have reached the 100 print limit, simply repurchase the file to renew the limit. (Limit does not apply to digital paper or monogram sets.
- Digital paper files may be used in both your physical and digital products, but may not be resold or altered and resold in their original form.
- You may not claim designs as your own, nor may you alter designs and claim them as your own. Designs are offered only as finished files not intended to be modified unless otherwise specified.
- Designs may not be used/shared with third-party print-on-demand sites including, but not limited to, Printful, Zazzle, StickerMule.
- All digital images/mockups featuring these designs in any way MUST be watermarked prior to being shared. The watermark should be placed in such a way to make it difficult for the image to be downloaded and repurposed (aka stolen). Please protect all designer artwork in this way, no matter who you purchase from!